Monday, July 9, 2012

Camp and a Girls Day

3 boys at camp.
Crazy.
I've been thinking of the younger boys non stop; especially around bedtime.
It was there first time.
I know they will have had a blast; I just wish I was a fly on the wall.
They don't go all week; it's only 2 nights; super way to start out but it's still such a big deal.
I can't wait to hear all about it.





I've been praying for the yellow shirt guys too.
What a job ... it's sort of a crazy thought to think we just met them and we entrust our most loved little people to them.
I was one of them once and someone trusted me with their child.
Oh how I thank them for the energy they must maintain to keep up with a cabin full of boys.
Like I said; I've been praying for them.


Seriously does this troop of guys look old enough for camp?
Most, if not all of them still sleep with a blanket or stuffed animal.
That is a funny story in itself . . . to bring the sleeping item or not? Some did some did not. Some maybe will wish they had.


Since it was just the girl at home we had a girls day; went shopping with a friend and her daughter.
It wasn't long into the day when my friend and I realized "we" were along for the ride instead of them being with us.
They were trying stuff on and having a blast.
Such girly girls today.


Clip on earrings and make up from Claire's and these two were set for the day.




They put the make up on while on our way to Olive Garden - the "fancy restaurant". 
As we pulled up Tatum said, "It is a quiet restaurant?" When I told her yes she said, "What a relief."
These girls were def. spoiled today but it was fun.






Photobucket

1 comment:

Angie said...

Shew, your one strong momma. My poor daughter was never allowed to go to camp. I just couldn't bear the thought of it. Looking back now I wish I'd let her. I'm sure it's such an awesome experience for them

Glad you and the girls had some "girl time".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...