Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dino Museum Then and Now

While in Utah we did a couple things that the kids had memory of and really wanted to do.
Our first stop was the World's Largest Dino Museum.
I'd like to say it was amazing but I think I can walk through that place with my eyes closed because we've been so many times. We lived minutes from it.
There were a few new things, but what I loved about it the most was seeing how much all four kids had grown.
I kept having flash backs in my mind of them toddling through the museum.
For the longest time I couldn't go without the help of someone else.
The days of the big stroller were gone.
The days of any kind of stroller is gone.
No one ate sand.
I dug through the archives to find a few "then pics" to put next to some of the pics I took this time.
We had a great time.
Now

Then

Now



 Then 

Thankfully we were no longer eating sand.

Now

Then
 Good times.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...