Thursday, March 31, 2011

Home and a Winner

We got back from our trip to Utah.
It's taking awhile for me to get back in the swing of things.
We've over slept for school twice,  I can't seem to get it all unpacked, I have a cold turned sinus infection that makes my face hurt (don't know any other way to say it) , and the house looks like a pit.
That being said, Happy Thursday! :))

We did have a great time in Utah.
We saw many good friends, many more we wished we could have hooked up with or spent more time with.
The trip went fast.
I did a terrible job at taking pictures.
I guess I was just having fun and didn't think of it.
Here's two of the glorious mountains that you see at every turn in the valley.
I'll post more of our trip later.



The winner from this week's giveaway is #9
Jenni from Carlisle Clan Conversations. Check out her blog!!
Jenni send me your info and I'll get them in the mail!

Happy Thursday everyone!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I understand your pain. I am currently taking an antibiotic for a sinus infection...Monday and Tuesday night I barely got a wink of sleep because my face hurt so badly. I hope you are feeling better by now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...