Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ovals.

Ovals??
The other day I ran into a clothing store with the twins.
This is rare and always seems to be an adventure of some sort.
They did great following me around and now that I think about it no one went under or in the middle of the clothes racks.
Wow.
I took a couple shirts to the dressing room and one of them was just like a jacket.
Carter looked at it on the hanger and said, "Do girls wear shirts under that?"
I said, "Yes they do."
And he said (totally serious; not laughing or being silly at all), "Good, b/c if they didn't you'd see their ovals."
I said, "Ovals?"
He said, "You know; their ovals." (while making round circles around his chest)

Okay.
New term.
I've never heard them referred to as that anywhere.
I'm thinking he just came up with that himself.
Oh my!!!

I'm just praying the kindergarten teacher doesn't call on him when she asks the class to name things in the shape of an oval?
Please no.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Dana said...

Hilarious!!! This makes me miss teaching!!

Randy Wertenberger said...

That made me laugh out loud! That is so funny ~ thanks for sharing!
~Amy

Sweet Pea said...

Thats hilarious! Love the things little ones say and come up with!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...