This week I got the Kids' Fall 2010 Garnet Hill catalog.
I kept looking at things thinking, "That is SO adorable - Tatum would look stinkin' cute in that."
Then I'd look at the price and think, "not THAT cute!"
Seriously who buys a 3 1/2 yr old $90 boots that they will outgrow in 6 months?
Five Things I Wanted to Order Before Checking the Price
(notice the ruffle theme going on?)
1. Timberland Stirrup Boot - I think mommy needs a pair too.
2. Tiered Floral Dress - The Color is BEAUTIFUL and the ruffles, oh my!
3. Bella Mary Jane Shoes - One in every color please.
4. Ruffly Scarf - I'm sure I'll find one like this at Target for a fraction of the price and then when it falls in dirty snow I won't have a mommy freak out session.
5. Ruffle Tiered Faux Shearling Coat - Maybe, just maybe I can justify this one. Isn't it ADORABLE? - and it's machine washable! It also comes in pink and my girl loves pink. She does need a nice coat this year! Hmmm.