(Last Friday to feed my obsession with lists I introduced a new theme. Check it out here.)
Five Things I do on Long Road Trips
We are road trippin' it today so I'll probably do all five of these things.
1. I eat Gobstoppers, sunflower seeds, and Dr. Pepper. I seem to rotate through the three and then feel like I need to drive straight to the dentist when the day is over.
2. Instantly kick off my shoes and put my feet on the dash; typically leaving smudges on the window. I know it drives Jason crazy too.
3. Get a knot in my neck from all the turning around.
4. Bring a book or two along that I don't read. Usually I don't read it because of item number 3.
5. Get comfy, start to fall asleep, give someone a snack, get comfy, start to fall asleep, help someone reach a toy, get comfy, start to fall asleep, read someone a book, get comfy, start to fall asleep . . . you get the idea.
Let the road trippin' begin!