Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Take me out to the ball game
Take me out to the crowd
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks
I don't care if I ever get back
For it's root root root for the home team
if they don't win it's a shame
For it's one, two, three strikes your out of the old ball game!!!!

I just had to sing that song for you.
T-ball Season just ended and Baseball starts tonight!
This is our first year to play either of these sports.
The twins had a blast with t-ball!
Ian's pumped for his first game.
It was so fun to watch the boys play.
It was such a big deal for them.
Jason coached them and inspite of the fact that he's never played an organized game of baseball in his life he was a great coach.
Coleson helped as many people as possible those first few games telling them "Keep your eye on the ball."
I think at one point his cousin Zach even said, "I KNOW Coleson."
Aren't organized sports hilarious to watch with little kids?
      
                                            Coleson                                                        Carter

Love this pic . . . Carter on first, Coleson on second.


Carter


Coleson


Carter


Coleson


Coleson always wanted to slide.





We had a couple VERY windy games.  This is Carter trying to find first base in the blowing dirt. He looks like he's out there all alone.


This pic is sort of blurry but this is Coleson's first time up to bat for the season. His face says it all, he was SO excited. He knew Ian was watching too. Carter is on first.


Ian cheering them on.

Zach Man -- my nephew!!


You can take me to the ball game any day that my boys are playing!!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

So, so cute, Nic! Made me think of our "brief" t-ball days with Connor!! He lasted one season, and that was only because I made him finish what he started!! T-ball just never clicked with him, we finally decided it was just tooooo slow for a very active (A.D.D.!!!!) kid. He was always just beside himself with the standing in the infield, standing on the bases, not to mention the 20+ mile drive to get there every other day! Drove him nuts!!! Not nearly enough ACTION!!

Can't wait to see you all this weekend. To be perfectly honest I am more excited to see you all than for the graduation. I feel like I know your kids so well from keeping up with your blog?!! And they'll look at us and say "who the heck are those people!!" Oh well.

Colleen

Randy Wertenberger said...

Nicole--Your kids are so stinkin' cute!! ~Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...