Monday, May 10, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Did you have a good Mother's Day?
I hope so.
I know no day is perfect.
Kids are still kids and moms are still moms regardless of the day but I hope you felt special and appreciated by your troop!!!
I did.

I wouldn't be the mom I am today if it weren't for the other moms in my life.

If it weren't for MY MOM I wouldn't be the mother I am today.
My mom ROCKS!!
She inspires me.
She is self less.
She is so fun to be with.
She is so active.
I love YOU mom!
You make me a better mom!!
(I'm not sure why I don't have a recent picture of my mom and I!!! Need to work on that!)

If it weren't for my MOM IN LAW I wouldn't be the mother I am today.




Thank you for giving life to FIVE children. Yes FIVE!
My man was that fifth child, without him I wouldn't be a mom to my four kids.
Thank you for raising him to love God and love people.
I love YOU!
(For the first time as an adult Jason got to spend time with his mom ON Mother's Day. He made her and I breakfast. It was a fun morning.)


If it weren't for my MOM friends I wouldn't be the mother I am today.
Some of my inspiring mom friends have married kids, college kids, highschool kids, elementary kids, or young kids like me. 
All of them inspire me, challenge me and support me.
You make me a more playful, creative mom.
You remind me that these days with young kids are going to fly by.
You help me know which battles to pick and which ones to let go.
I love YOU!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...