Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"It" happened!

I've already posted today but "it" happened today and I had to document it.

This morning was a whirlwind of a morning.
We (Jason, I, and the three youngest) crammed a dr. appointment and 5 errands plus lunch (drive thru) into a 4.5 hour morning.
Oh yeah and we had to drive an hour to get to the dr. and errands and an hour home.
We did it, and the twins were only a little late for preschool, but it was insane.
In the middle of it all I told the twins I felt like I woke up and someone put me in a hamster wheel.
They thought that was hilarious.
After thinking about what that would mean they agreed.

In the mist of spinning on the wheel, we were in a store when "it" happened.
A lady walked up to me with a big smile on her face and said,
 "Are they triplets?? Do you have triplets?"
I chuckled to myself because I've wondered for months when it would happen.
I told the lady no and that they were really 2 years apart.
She was so surprised!
All three kids just sort of looked at her.
They are very used to being asked if they are twins when we are out but this caught them off guard.

Tatum is catching those boys in height.
This week Jason saw Tatum and Carter standing on the bathroom step stool brushing their teeth.
Tatum said, "I'm as tall as you Carter."
Jason saw Carter slowly stand on his tippy toes and say, "No you're not. I'm taller."
She really still has 2- 3 inches to go to catch them but depending on shoes it can look closer and when they are just running around they look really close in height.
After observing that we decided we better be careful to not let the boys here us talk about how close she is to them.
We don't want to damage their "manhood"!
I'll try to get a picture of the three standing side by side to add to this post later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...