Monday, March 29, 2010

BLOG BLOOPER ALERT!

BLOG BLOOPER ALERT ! ! ! !

If you have listened to my playlist in the last week (through song 6 or so) then you were probably shocked when a lady started cussing you out!!!
I was shocked too!
I APOLOGIZE!
I'm still not sure what happened but attached to one of the songs I downloaded was a live taping of a musician cussing away.
I must say when I heard it and realized many of you must have heard it too, I LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF wondering what you all must be thinking!
We're good now.
The lady has been deleted!
I'm working on adding a feature that will have you press start IF you want to listen to the play list; otherwise it would be silent.
That way if you aren't into being cussed out while leisurely reading then you won't have to be. HA!
Hopefully I can figure this out.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This totally cracks me up! Now I wish I would've had the volume turned up on my computer so I could've heard it and thought to myself, "What on earth? Has Nicole gone off the deep end?!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...