Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my NEW YEAR'S DAY!
Tomorrow is the day I get back to eating healthy after all the holiday eating.
Tomorrow is the day I get back to jazzercise and start sweating again!
Tomorrow is the day I get back to packing a school lunch and waving off a kid to school by 8:00am.
Tomorrow is the day bedtime is SET!
Tomorrow is the day Tatum and I have a quieter house for a few hours.
Tomorrow is the day Jason's second semester of seminary starts.

After an extended Christmas vacation because of the snow storm, I think this week we are finally going to get back to structure and our normal day to day stuff.
Sort of happy.
Sort of sad.
Happy to exercise.
Sad for the earlier morning routine.
Happy for a few quieter moments.
Sad I won't have all my "best friends" to cuddle up with in the middle of the day.
Happy Jason is starting semester two!
Sad Jason is starting semester two!

Whether happy or sad tomorrow's the day!
Bring it on!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...