5 things you probably don't know about ME!
1. I'm a crazy LIST person. I have lists for my lists. I write things on a list that I already did just so I can cross it off. It's how I stay sane! Sometimes I even write "take a shower" on my list. Hey with 4 kids that counts as an accomplishment.
2. When it's my turn to drive Ian to school (Jason does it if he's here) I go in my pajama pants, a sweatshirt, no bra, and slippers. If the teacher ever comes out to talk to me I'll leave the window rolled up, put my hands to my ears to motion "call me" and I'll drive off!!
3. I sing in the car really loud when I'm driving alone as if I was on stage. Try it it's fun! I talk outloud to myself too. Why process in your head when you can process out loud?
4. I almost started crying during my first Jazzercise (like aerobic) class this week. I don't think I realized how much I NEEDED THIS STRESS RELEASE. Could it be from the stress of four kids all within 4 yrs 4 months of each other? Or the stress of a husband whose going back to school full time and working full time? Or the stress of wondering what's next for our family and when is that next? Or could it be from our financial stress . .. we still haven't sold our stinkin house in UT? Exercise is a good stress reliever.
5. I've been known to eat parmesan cheese by the handful!! YUM! Haven't done it in awhile. I think I'll do it now!!
The list could be longer but you get the point . . . I'm weird!
Now that you know I'm weird . . . what about you???