Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pics

Today didn't go as planned.
The plan was a day at the Zoo!
Woke up to a sick kid - change of plans!
Bummer!
We were all looking forward to time as a family and time with some of our cousins!
Hopefully we won't have to cancel our plans to camp tomorrow night!
Here's the pictures I took of the kids at the park on my birthday!
I got a bunch of Carter and Coleson since I haven't had their 5 yr. pics taken yet.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PICTURE!!


COLESON!!

CARTER!!






Ian's the best big brother to Tatum!



1 comment:

Kara Janzen said...

Hi Nicole! I'm glad you found my blog and now I've found yours! It was very nice to meet you the other weekend! Your kids are beautiful! You sure look like you have your hands full! Best wishes adapting to life in Henderson--trust me, I KNOW how hard it can be!!! Let me know if you need anything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...