Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Happy Birthday to ME!
Sunday was my birthday and it was a VERY GOOD day! I woke up to get ready for church and Jason told me to go back to bed and sleep in . . . all you moms know sleeping in is a big gift!!
Then I woke up to a few gifts and cards from the kids and Jason!
Then we all went to a Brunch Buffet at a great restaurant.
Same place Jason and I went the night we got engaged.
The kids did AMAZING!!
It was the best gift of all!!
Pleasant, fun conversation!
Everyone ate a ton of food!
They were patient!
No one was whining!
No one spilled at the table!
No one licked food off the buffet table!
No one yelled from the table to the buffet table, "Mommy i need more juice!"
No one crawled under the table!
I know I sound like I'm braggin but I've had countless meals where I was the crazy mom with a table full of loud crazy kids so I get to brag this time!!
I sat there talking with them and watching them eat with napkins on their lap and couldn't help thinking how fast they are growing up.
It WAS the best gift of the day!




SILLY GIRL!

We spent the afternoon at the park hanging out!
I got to do something else I love . . . take pictures of the kids. (I'll post those another time.)
Then that evening Jason and I went out on a date!
Movie and Mexican Food!!
We saw "Julie and Julia" ( I recommend it!)
How can I forget . . . Jas also made an angel food cake (my FAV)!
It was a great day!!
Thanks for planning it Jas!
Can I have another birthday this weekend??

2 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a fabulous day! :)

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Nicole! I am glad you had a fabulous day! Moms have the right to brag when their kids are angels because we know it isn't an everyday occurence. So brag away!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...