Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First thought

What is your first thought every morning??
Mine is "WHY DID I STAY UP SO LATE!??"
Anyone relate??

I have great intentions of going to bed early, and I'm always exhausted at the end of the day
but somehow when the house is quiet and I can do things without interruptions I just keep going. I either do the things I didn't get done during the day like laundry or I blog/scrapbook on my computer, or I hang out with Jason and watch one of our recorded shows. I just love the quiet house!

The house is loud again now and I still have laundry to do so I think we'll tackle the laundry quickly and head outside . . . it's in the 60's today and tomorrow and then back to the 40's for several days. I want to enjoy this weather . . . . I even saw two of my tulips starting to push through the dirt! HEY SPRING!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I know exactly what you mean...A quiet house and time with the man you love is priceless..except for the bags under our eyes the next morning!! LOL!!! Miss ya and Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...