Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DIGITAL anyone???


I have been a scrapbooker for over 10 years and LOVE it!! It's one hobby that I've hung onto and it gives me a much needed creative outlet. Back in October I took a dive and tried out digital scrapbooking with a company called Heritage Makers. I did our 10 year Hawaii book digitally to see if I liked it. Click HERE to view my HAWAII DIGITAL BOOK! I had so much fun creating each page.

I found I really liked it and decided to start doing my family scrapbooks digitally, while keeping my kids collage books traditional. After helping 3 friends get started with their digital books I decided I should be a consultant to at least benefit a little bit and cover my own costs. Tonight I had my first party with the neighbor girls and it was so relaxed and fun. I just showed them all how it works and let them look at some books.

If you EVER want to hear about digital scrapbooking or are interested let me know. I'd be happy to let you know all the benefits of Heritage Makers. It's the fastest growing digital company right now and it's in Utah. (Surprise, surprise!) Each person I sign up under me I give an hour FREE tutorial to them. (I even did one over the phone and it worked out great!!) You can take free tutorials and attend free webinars online too.


Here's my top 10 list for why I'm loving Heritage Makers.

10 I'm saving on prints, doubles, albums, sleeves, pages etc.

9 The program is created FOR scrapbookers unlike photoshop and others.

8 It's all online, I don't have to download a program and keep it updated.

7 It's like having a scrapbook store at my fingertips!!!!!!!! New paper collections are added each month.

6 I won't have to purchase a storage shed to store all my albums!

5 They have over 100 options for TEMPLATES (drag and drop pictures into books that someone spent hours creating and you're done) OR I can be the creative one and do everything I do with traditional scrapbooking on my own.

4 I'm getting caught up on my scrapbooking. I can see the end in sight!

3 The monthly fee can start and stop anytime. I only pay when I'm working on a project; I'm not locked into anything.

2 I can prepay for a book when I have the extra money even if I'm not done with my project/book - You purchase book credits so I can get them when they run their monthly specials.

1 I can work on it while my kids are playing . . . . no brads, blades, ink, or scraps for them to get into. Just me and my laptop!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I really need to talk with you sometime about this. I've been wanting to start digital scrapbooking for the last year or two and have looked some at different programs, but so far haven't found anything. It would be helpful to talk with someone who knows what they're doing! I'll have to give you a call sometime. Loved your Hawaii album!

Sweet Pea said...

Wow! I love your Hawaii Scapbook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...