Monday, January 19, 2009

Home Alone

Two HS girls and a college girl just came and took all four kids to see a movie and to go for ice cream!!!!! They'll never know how much I appreciate that! The kids absolutely love these girls so they were thrilled to go with them. I don't know the last time I've been in my house alone! Some day when these three girls are moms it will hit them and they'll know how much their love for my kids and us meant! Ok, I'm off to tackle some things and to spend a few minutes chatting with God! Thanks for all of you who are praying for us and giving us words of encouragement. It all helps so much!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, Nic, enjoy your quiet home! Praying for you guys.

Heidi said...

I love the new blog background. It's so cute! I've been thinking a lot about you guys lately- I hope you're doing well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...