Monday, November 24, 2008

BE THANKFUL DAY 4 and 5

Day 4 and 5

1. I'm thankful for music!! I'm always so touched by music. It's my favorite form of worship. I love to watch my kids dance and enjoy life through music too. They had a great dance session last night, unfortunately they weren't all dressed or I'd attach the video.

2. I'm thankful for my house. We heard a message at church about a servant's heart and they gave several stories about families without anything. It's easy to forget we are RICH compared to the majority of the world!!

3. I'm thankful for crock pots!!!

4. I'm thankful that my twins still say, "I want you to hold me mommy." I've started stopping what I"m doing and holding them more. It hit me the other day that those days are close to being over for those two!

5. I'm thankful for the relationship the twins have with each other. They will always have this unique special bond that none of us have or can understand 100%. Jason and I still can't believe we have twins and it's been 4 years. It's really an amazing thing to observe!!

6. I'm thankful for Fall - really for all the changes of the season!! I'm reminded every time the seasons change that God put all things in motion when he created the earth! His beauty is everywhere when the seasons change.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...