Saturday, November 22, 2008

Be THANKFUL Day 3

Day 3

1. I'm thankful for sunny days.

2. I'm thankful for the food we have. Sometimes it feels like we're running out at the end of the month but when I think of all the people who have NO food I'm reminded we have an abundant amount of food in our pantries.

3. I'm thankful for neighbors! We have some of the best neighbors.

4. I'm thankful for my body. I could list ALL the things I want to change about it but again, when I think about all the people who are limited by their body, I'm thankful my legs work, my hearts pumping, and my brain keeps functioning. We take these things for granted daily I think.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

What a good idea! I love reading this. We didn't have sunshine today, but we didn't have rain, either, so I'm thankful for that!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...