Thursday, October 16, 2008

God Thought



Today while our family went hiking in the mountains Ian and I had a short but profound conversation. It started with me telling him about a guy that had died while hiking by walking off a cliff . . . (morbid I know, but wild crazy hiking boys must know the realities of such an extreme activity!) . . . fast forward the conversation and I was telling Ian that I loved him and the rest of our kids like CRAZY! I then told him the amazing thing was that even though I loved them all like CRAZY God loves them even more than I do. His immediate response was , "YEAH, GOD LOVES US MORE THAN CRAZY!"


That's my new favorite line. I've pondered on that thought the rest of the day. Not only does God love my kids more than crazy but he loves me more than crazy. I'm so thankful for a God that loves me like that. After being in the mountains today I think God must have gone crazy when he created the mountains and the trees in Fall. I love Fall!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...