Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dance Girl!



Tots just loves to dance and sing! It always brightens my heart to see her enjoying life! I hope she hangs onto that forever. I've been videoing her dancing and I've posted several, okay maybe more than that. I know other people's home videos aren't always your first choice of something to watch but I know Grammy and Grandma will LOVE every second of it! The videos were just to large to email. Her routines all of a sudden started looking like dance/gymanstics, I have no idea where she learned it, it's just in her!!! Hope her moves brighten your day!
(If it's annoying to hear the blog music and the music Tatum is dancing to, before you press play on the videos go down on the blog and push stop on the music.)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Tatum is so stinkin' cute, and I do believe you have the best laugh ever. I want to laugh like you. :)

Jenny said...

Nic...your daughter is an absolute doll, she is gorgeous...I have not gotten on your blog in forever, loved catching up with your family...cant wait to talk to you soon!! love ya girl!! jen

Nicole Lauren said...

Oh. My. Gosh!
You must keep these forever to show her when she's older.

I cannot believe how stinkin adorable she is!

I loved the very last one with all the arm swings.

Dang Cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...