Sunday, July 13, 2008

If you are wondering . . . .

If you ever wonder why I put so many details on my blog it's really for two reasons . . . . . one is because like my brother asks me, "Nic do you always say everything you think?", yes and I guess I write it too! HA!! Second, the best thing about a blog is you can print them . . . I started blogging as a way to journal all the things I don't seem to get written down about the kids. I still love to scrapbook but since I don't always get the story down right away I now have them printed out from my blog!! Whether people read the blog or not I now have stories to read the kids in case I lose my mind from having four kids! HA!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hello Nic! We are MISSING you guys!
By the way I love the way you write on your blog.. your such a great writer! It's just like talking to you when I read your blog. I can't do that, I worry so much about my grammar and mispelled words it never comes out the way I want it to. Anyway, I hope your having the best trip let's go walking when you get home and go the movies...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...