Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ian turns 6!









Ian turned SIX this weekend! Time is flying fast! He has a year of school finished and has to use two hands now to show you how old he is! He is such an amazing kid, Jason and I just love analyzing him and figuring out all the ins and outs of Ian! We love you Ian!! You bring so much JOY to our family!! Happy Birthday Sweetie! (I added two songs on the play list right now for you kiddo! "I Want to be Just Like You" is the song Daddy sang at church with his guitar on his first Father's Day and your first Sunday in church! What a memory!) Thanks for all the memories you have given us and the ones yet to come!!
I think his favorite gift was a camera. He was so surprised and thrilled to get it, he asked, "Is it real?" He went on a hike with Jason on his birthday and took 86 pictures! Ian usually collects rocks to bring to me but Jason said he found two rocks and said, "I'm not going to bring these rocks home, I'm just going to bring PICTURES of them home!" He lined them up and got their picture! Isn't that so cute? It's hilarious to watch him with it, he lines things up to take photos and has been snapping pictures of our neighborhood friends. The night he got it he was outside showing it to a friend and next thing you know the little girl is posing for Ian to get her picture! It was hilarious! Maybe I'll post some pictures soon!





3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy late Birthday Ian.. Your such a cutie! Nicole, I love your music! That was fun going to the gardens, let's do something again soon!

Lisa said...

Great picture of the 3 of you! I can't believe he's six already, they grow up so fast!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to Ian!! Wow, I can't beleive her is already 6!! Time truly does fly by, I loved the pics from when he was born, looking really young there Nic!! Hope ya'll had a great day and birthday party!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...