Thursday, May 29, 2008

For Daddy's with GIRLS!

Tatum adores her Daddy and Daddy is beside himself at how much he treasures Tots! If you haven't heard Stephen Curtis Chapman's new song in the last few months you HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT!! (It's the first one on my play list right now.) It's so good and makes me smile and cry every time! (It's entitled "Cinderella") I've been listening to it for months now and when I heard last week that Stephen's littlest girl, whom I'm assuming he wrote this song for, was accidentally ran over while backing out of the driveway and killed by his oldest son I was so sad! Can you imagine the pain and sorrow?! I'm sure that family can use all our prayers! Girls let you man listen to this song and then go kiss on your little Cinderella while she is still in your arms!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How precious...being a daddy's girl is pretty special...very sad about SCC daughter, my mom told me about that last week...you just never know do you....

Cindy said...

Just finished the three new updates. Thank you for sharing your precious family with me through your blog! I think you are an amazing bunch and love your whole family. What an accomplishment for your mom and dad to be at Tabor! Congratulations to them! Much love!.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...