Thursday, May 29, 2008

Proud to be a Glanzer!






I am so grateful to be a Glanzer! Our family has it's quirks but I feel so grateful to have come from such a great family!! This past month my Dad was inaugurated as the President of Tabor College!! GO BLUEJAYS! Our entire family, except for mom, is an alumni!! Our whole family was able to be there to celebrate with them! The ceremony was so neat and made me so proud of my mom and dad! They have impacted so many peoples lives in their years of ministry! Who would have thought Dad would be the president of a college??!! We love you guys!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Congrats to Jules, what an accomplishement, hope that it all goes well for them...we enjoyed hanging out with Jeremy, Jodi & Avery last weekend...Great family pic by the way!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...