Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Bad Day

My blog is full of great stories of the kids. I'm always saying how great they are or what fun we have; and they are great and we do have fun, but hopefully you know that in each day we have moments of sheer frustration! In the mist of the fun I'm making mistakes all day long in parenting. I figured since my blog is called "Nic's Days" I needed to included the days that aren't so fun and exciting. Today was one of those days when the kids seemed insane; they were wild, had several accidents, I was easily irritated and so impatient! Tatum cried for daddy throughout the entire bath time. I wanted to cry for daddy too! HA!! These are the days when I'm so glad my mom has told me that she had those days too when we were all little and I really don't remember her having bad parenting days. Hopefully my kids won't remember my frustrating moments and days too! I'm thankful for a new day tomorrow and I'm thankful everyone is SLEEPING!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes, we all have those days. I had one yesterday too, and I only have one child to take care of! Travis is at camp so it was a LONG day! Hope you have a better day today!

Jenny said...

Bad days really suck don't they!! Lauren and I had a few last week...after she was punished and in her room I overheard her praying to not let her mommy be so mean...that about broke my heart...she was telling God that I was mean as a lion and a elephant that stomps on you...sounds really awful....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...