Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dentist Day

Dentist Day - It was the twins first trip to the dentist. I didn't know how they'd do but they did fantastic. They went back in forth at first deciding who would go first. Carter decided he'd go first. I didn't really expect them to do a full exam since it was their first time but they did it all. They just seem so big when you look at them in a dental chair. I felt like that on Ian's first dental trip too. Truth be known, I felt like my mom the whole time we were there. I remember when I was in elementary, going to the dentist with my brothers and we'd all be in different rooms or in the waiting room and mom would sort of go from room to room to see how everybody was doing. That's what I did. I'm used to feeling like a mom with little kids and at the dentist office I felt like I was making the move up to having elementary aged kids. It was a nice feeling for those few hours. By the time we got back home I knew I hadn't moved up to elementary kids I was still in the world of preschoolers! (For those of you still working on telling the twins apart the pictures are Carter, Coleson, Coleson, Carter, Coleson. )



Eventhough dental day went great, we will have to return for two cavities, they each had one. It wasn't the same tooth though - that would have been real twinny (is that a word?).

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love reading your stories and seeing your pictures! Your family is awesome -- YOU are awesome!

love!
nic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...