Thursday, June 19, 2008

Everyday Moments

Everyday moments are the best aren't they? They are what make me want to wake up and start another day with my wild bunch! Swinging girl!
This is obvioulsy a terrible picture of me but I've realized I've spent so much of my life on the couch with all 3 boys on my lap and I need pictures of it becuase it's such a part of my life!
Scotter girl! I'm amazed at how she figured this out so quick.
Why not drive aroudn the neighborhood with a wrestling mask on your face? (It's Carter!)
Let's get this day started right away, no need to wake up slowly . . . let's paint! (It's Coleson)

THis was on Father's Day! I loved watching Carter try to mimic Jason and his guitar!


We had a garage sale and Ian and his buddy Duncan did a lemonade stand. It was hilarious becuase Ian kept asking if he could give friends a free cup! What a giver!
You can't see the fishing pole but they are fishing from the front porch! Those two are such a duo and have such an imagination. They have been and done so many amazing htings in their little minds!! She's learned from the best ! Drink that milk baby! THose of you that know me know she didn't learn that from me!
The neighbor boy has this bike that my boys all fight to ride! Tatum just wants to catch a ride anytime she can!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...