Monday, March 24, 2008

Mother of the Year

I just won mother of the year award. It was awarded to me because I let my 3 year old throw up in my hands in Cosco! HA!! Obviously I didn't win an award but I should have. What was I thinking to cup my hands and suggest to my son to just throw up in mommy's hands. Then what did I think I was going to do with it??!! Thankfully Ian was there to get me wet ones and we got it all figured out. What an ordeal. Coleson ate a pistacho at one of the sample tables and right away did not like it. By the next asile he was needing to throw up, without thinking I just held my hands out. I had all four kids with me and thankfully no one saw it all happen!! On the way home I was laughing at myself wondering why I cared so much about Cosco's floor? I probably woundn't have done that at home and it would have been MY floor and MY mess to clean up!! I guess moms do crazy things right?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I think you deserve an award just for taking 4 kids to Cosco all by yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...