Thursday, March 13, 2008

I did it!!!

I did it!! I created a blog!! So many people have asked if I have a blog and now I can say, yes I do!! My life is full, crazy, fun, draining, and everything in between and I've always loved to journal but don't seem to get much of it done. I'm hoping this will be a way for me to keep track of my life moments easier, or should I say my kid's life moments. I want to capture it all and bottle it up because I know it's all just flying by me!! Hope you enjoy reading about my life! I'll steal a quote from the TLC show Jon and Kate make 8! "It may be a crazy life but it's our life!" Enjoy our life!

2 comments:

jasonq said...

And I get to be married to this woman?! Unbelievable. She's hott (yes - with 2 "t's"), funny, smart, an amazing friend/wife/mom - and now she blogs. I'd like to see the Proverbs 31 chick do that! I guess I'll check in to see what's going on in my own family...
Love you babe!

Lisa said...

I'm looking forward to reading your blog and hearing about all the crazy things that happen at your house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...