Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Valentine Card

I received a Valentine from my oldest this week that he made in Sunday School.
All gifts from my kids are special
but this one made me cry.

I opened it and had instant tears and thought "wow".
I actually had to sit and just think a bit after reading it.


To you it might just be good words but to me it said, "I am watching, I do notice."

These are the exact words I wrote on a little white board I have in the kids bathroom. 

 They have been there for well over a month now I'd say.
I never read it to them.
I never mentioned it them.
I just randomly put things on it that I think of and hope they'll read.
I sort of forgot about it until I opened his card.

Thanks for noticing Ian.
Thanks for reminding me.

Happy Valentine's.
God IS Love.   ( 1 John 4:8)
Show Love.
Show God.

Be encouraged Moms; they notice.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kimberlee Jost said...

This is so encouraging to me.
And sweet. I hope you have the perfect frame already in mind for that Valentine.
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...