Monday, October 15, 2012

A New Day

My Saturday sucked.
Can I be that honest with you?
It just did.
It was one of those days where I fell asleep wishing it would have gone different, wishing I could rewind several things, wishing it didn't feel like a day of wasted opportunities.
Not every moment was bad but the overall day was not a good one.
Some days are like that.
BUT
Sunday came.
A new day.
How grateful I am for a new day.



We spent time as a family at a pumpkin patch.



We ate ice cream together and talked about 5, 8, and 10 year old things.
I like that.






We had fun doing things together.







And we had fun seeing friends and family that were also there enjoying the day together.




(My niece Jada - adorable)

 We picked out really big pumpkins.





And we drove home with a beautiful sky.
Thankful for new days!

Happy Week to you!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...