Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day Laughs

Happy Mother's Day Weekend to all you Mommas!!
Hope it's a great weekend for you.

I got to spend 24 hours with my mom this week and loved it.
I really do have the best mom.
Love you mom!

One of Jason's friends from seminary makes these adorable videos of his girls rapping.
He's made several Mother's Day videos.
This one cracks me up; it gets stuck in your head.
Happy Mother's Day Lady!
(Don't forget to mute my volume)

This is my other all time favorite Mother's Day Video.
So funny!! Maybe you have to have boys to think this is funny but I crack up every time. 



Have a good laugh this weekend.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Those 2 little girls are awesome! And I was dying laughing at the second video. Funny stuff! Hope you have a wonderful mother's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...