Saturday, January 21, 2012

Another Winner

Thanks for all your one word answers. 
They made me feel normal.

The winner is #2 - Kimberlee!!
You are gonna love this read.
Go check out Kimberlee's blog -- Driveway of Life
Kim and I met in college . . . in a mix of circumstances we found ourselves on
a 20+ hour road trip with a random group of people which included running out of gas
in the middle of the night. Good times I tell ya.
I love following her blog - she's witty and fun and so real.

Every post needs a picture or two so here are some unrelated pics.




Have a good weekend.
What are you doing this weekend?
I'm gonna exercise, work on a project, go to church, go to a basketball game, hang with my kids, answer some emails about women's retreat, hand out kleenex to all the runny noses surrounding me,  
and fold all the laundry that I've ignored all week.
It will be good - a mix of responsibility and fun is what I'm hoping for.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kimberlee Jost said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I was so sad when I didn't when the first one...especially after I showed Bruce the book I was going to win when we were at Barnes and Noble the other night!!!!
What a way to start the day...thanks!
;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...