Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving from the Quiring Crew


and from my "no shave November" man!!

We have much to be thankful for!!

My favorite conversation of the week was with Tatum,

Tatum: I can't wait for Thanksgiving because I have so much to be thankful for.
Me:  Oh Tatum that makes me so happy to hear you say that. What are some things you are thankful for?
Tatum: I have so many things I can't remember them all. They are stuck in my head.
Me:  Can you think of some?
Tatum:  Sparkles and Butterflies!!

Like I said, SOOO much to be thankful for.

Hope your Turkey Day was great and you too can say you have so much to be thankful for.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kimberlee Jost said...

Tatum is my kind of girl!

Hayley said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Love the pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...