Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

I'm not on my computer so there will be no pics with this post.
Hope you are all having a great Easter weekend.
Have you dyed eggs yet?
Hunted Eggs?
Read the Easter story?
We've been reading portions of it each day.
I am in love with the type of questions kids ask.
They always think of things I don't.
They always make me want to look back at the story to find out more.
Just another reason to read bible stories to my kiddos.
Take some time this weekend to read the story of our Savior.

"It was now about noon and darkness came over the whole land until three in the afternoon, for the sun stopped shining. And the curtain of the temple was torn in two. Jesus called out with a loud voice, 'Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.' When he had said this , he breathed his last." . . . . "The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said."
(Luke 23:44-46; Matthew 28:5-6)
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...