Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving.
So many things to be thankful for . . . .
This week I'm especially thankful for a Creative God.
This past week I've asked God for some very specific things.
I knew he'd take care of them.
I knew He might not give me what I asked for but He'd give me what I needed.
I had some ideas of how He might do it.
I thought about how He handled some of these things in my life in the past.
But He didn't use any of the ways He had before.
He was creative.
I could tell you some of the circumstances but to you, you would see them as coincidences.
But to me, knowing what my exact prayers were, I knew it was Him - again and again.
I'm thankful He provides.
I'm thankful He is creative.
Not only does He take care of my needs but He does it in ways that have me looking for Him.
Each time I wanted to say, "That is SO God."

Look for evidence of Him showing Himself to you this week.
Be thankful for a Creative God!



1 comment:

meg duerksen said...

love this. great reminder to keep looking.
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...