Monday, November 1, 2010

By His Side

One of my favorite places to be is by my guy's side watching our kids play.









We talk about life, we talk about the kids, we laugh, and we try to solve the world's problems.
Sometimes we just sit.
There is no one that shares my intense love for those four kids like he does.
There is no one that will talk about the details of each kid with me like he does.
There is no one that understands my heart like he does.
There is no one that will listen to my complex mind like he does.
Sometimes it's a very ironic picture . . . kids playing without a care in the world while we sit just yards away discussing big decisions for our family.
Somehow after playing with the kids and connecting as a family it then allows us time to just sit back and watch them play.
From the time they were toddlers till now this is one of my favorite places to be - by his side watching them play.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...