Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ten on Ten - October 2010

Ten on Ten:  10-10-10

Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments. Then share your beauty with us! Join in on the TEN on TEN blog.


Today's theme seemed to be CELEBRATE.
We celebrated our love for Jesus by going to church.
We celebrated extended family.
We celebrated a birthday - 9 days early.
We celebrated with laughter and dancing and singing and eating!
Celebrating, of all kinds, makes me happy.


Sunday morning rush out the door - My breakfast on the go - in a van that needs cleaning!

Our pew in church.

Our healthy lunch on the way to a game.

Beautiful day outside.

My niece's soccer game. Aren't her yellow shoes awesome?

 Setting up for a PAR-TAY!

Killing time - why not have a spontaneous dance party?


Yummy!

Celebrating her upcoming b-day - her face says it all - she loved the party!

Great way to end an evening!


6 comments:

Kimberlee Jost said...

My favorite is the picture of T blowing the dandelion. You do face pictures soooo great. I need to learn that!

Alita said...

I love your 10 on 10. The soccer shot is super clear and the birthday girl is in her glory. My favorite pic is the last one. What a perfect way to end the night!

Kim said...

This looks like a great day. The one of your DD blowing the flower is so sweet. Gotta love a Fancy Nancy party!

Miss G said...

wow! you guys had a busy day! kelly

Sheri Jones said...

Hi Nic! What great pics!! I have to ask...is Tatum wearing a Spiderman costume at her party?! So funny! I miss you! You take THEE GREATESt pictures!

meg duerksen said...

fancy nancy party!! fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...