Thursday, September 2, 2010

Weird Fact

Did you know today, 9-02-10, has been named
90210 DAY?
It's the one day in this century where the days line up perfectly for the famous zipcode.

I was such a fan!

I watched them when they were like this . . . 

... all the way until they were like this.

I don't think I ever missed an episode.
I still have the finale on vcr tape. . . . why? . . . I don't know.

I wish I could have a 90210 party tonight and watch old reruns with a bunch of fans.
Would you come?

What a historical day! :))

5 comments:

Sara W said...

I would totally come!

Kimberlee Jost said...

Do you remember when we were in college and I used to borrow your tape or Jeremy's tape to watch when I had class??? Did I just out Jeremy on his obsession with 90210 on your blog? Oh well...

Anonymous said...

I so would come, even though we don't know each other! I too have the finale on VCR tape. LOVED this show!!

Nic said...

Kim I love that you outed Jeremy on my blog! I almost outed that entire house of guys on here ... though I think some just watched it because they had nothing better to do; they always happened to have nothing to do on that night! ha!!

meg duerksen said...

i was a fan in the beginning....

but not towards the end.
i was missing out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...