Monday, February 22, 2010

Random

I realize many of my recent posts are just words . . . not many pics.
I'll post some pics soon.
For tonight it's just words again . . . just some random thoughts before going to bed . . .

Random Thought Number #1
I WANT TO FIND MY REMOTE!!! It's lost and for the life of me I can't find it. I spent an hour looking for it tonight.  We all looked for it and YES I looked under the cushions in the couch - 3x.  I even looked in the dryer and my makeup bag???  We had the thing this morning and we haven't been home all day.  So I thought of all the 50 things I did in a matter of 30 minutes this morning and retraced my steps thinking maybe I put it in some strange place without thinking.  It's very possible!!    Coleson kept saying "why would it just walk away?" That's what I'm wondering too?

Random Thought #2
Whenever Jason is about to be out of town or when I'm embarking on a stressful season when I have to tackle things by myself my girlfriend always says "Time to put on your big girl panties Nic, you can do it!"
It makes me laugh every time . . . well Jason has been gone for over a week and I'm ready to take off those big girl panties.  I'd like to put on some small sexy ones.  HA!!

Random Thought #3
Why am I still up???? Seriously I should have gone to bed hours ago. This is what I do when my man is gone. I just avoid the 5 minutes when you have to shut the house down. The first several nights he was gone I was responsible and went to bed early, it makes everything better, but now I'm back to the bad habit.

Enough! Goodnight!

2 comments:

jason said...

I'll be home soon...not soon enough, though!!!

Jamie Meacham said...

love it! panties and all

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...