Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sweet Moments


I decided to stay home this morning.
Glad I did.
Had some sweet moments.

After Ian was off to school and Jason was out the door I sat down to check some email and engage in the blogging world.
I looked over at my list for the day (I've always got one) and noticed something on there that I had not written.



Do you see it??
That's from my sweet husband!
Oh I love him.
Must have done it in the early hours of the morning after he was done with his seminary work!
Made my day.

While on the computer another sweet moment was occurring . . . .




my three little ones playing together, really enjoying each other.
They've enjoyed each other all morning!
I thought of joining in but instead did my own thing and enjoyed every bit of the conversations they were having with each other.  (I will add some of the conversations in the "Oh the Things They Say" sidebar this evening.)
These mornings are coming to an end after this semester.
I've been thinking about it A LOT!!
Ok, now I have tears!
Kindergarten will happen in 2010 for my boys.
I've been thinking about how I want to spend these last 5 months with them.
It's all so strange . . . . mothering can be so overwhelming and we need a break and time for us yet we want to keep those babies near us.

For today I'm going to cherish my sweet moments!
Cherish your moments today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...