Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Someday

Someday I'll take a long shower without being interrupted.

While taking a shower yesterday in the middle of the day I heard the door open and then saw the shower door slide open just enough for a little hand to slide in. I saw Carter standing there with one hand covering his eyes and the other hand stretched out into the shower holding an apple. He said, "Mommy can I eat THIS apple." I just had to laugh. Some things are just super important and can not wait until mommy is out of the shower.

On another note . . . . . over Christmas I promised to post a video of my AWESOME nieces performing a handshake. Here it is girls . . . . you girls ROCK and are so STYLISH!! I wish I was as cool as you two!! Love ya!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...