Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Side tracked

I should be cleaning up my kitchen.
I should be folding the 4 loads of laundry in the living room.
But I got side tracked and had the BEST 10 minutes.
I just read through the "Oh the things they say" section of my blog.
I don't think I've ever done that.
I laughed.
I cried.
I could picture each moment when these things were said.
I wish I had been doing this since Ian was born.
I wrote a few of his things down but not all in one place.
DO IT!!
Record it somewhere.
How we forget these simple things.
It makes me miss my kids and they are just in the other room sleeping and 30 minutes ago I was nagging everyone to GO TO SLEEP.
Now I'm just in love with each one of them!!
Okay,
back to my kitchen and laundry!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...