Friday, August 14, 2009

Olive Marie

I'm a AUNTIE again!!
My little brother is a daddy!!
OLIVE MARIE GLANZER
Born TODAY!!
8 lbs. 6 oz.
19.5 inches
1:28 pm Friday August 14
She has a head of black hair and Matt's lips!
I got to hold her TODAY!!
That is on the PRO list of living in the midwest again!
The kids and I came to my moms for the weekend while Jason is at seminary orientation and we were HOPING to be around for the big birth announcement.
CONGRATS MATT AND CHRISSY! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!
Love you guys!




3 comments:

Mandy said...

So glad Olive cooperated with your plans!! She is so cute! So good to see you and your kids! We miss you!!

Hayley said...

I agree - definitely on the PRO list of living in the Midwest! Some days it is so difficult to live so many miles from family. I'm glad you got to be there.
-hk :)
{that is just for you, roomie}

Monica said...

I love her black hair and a lot of it...I always pictured that is how my girls would be, but I got little blondies. She looks beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...