Friday, May 8, 2009

My MOM

Mother's Day is two days away. Coleson and I had this conversation this week.

"Mommy what's next, Valentine's Day?"
I said, "Next is Mother's Day, a day for Mommy, what will you make me?"
(I was thinking a card etc.)
He said, "HAPPY!"

I laughed out loud. It was so genuine. It wasn't that I was in a bad mood it was just a preschool boy wanting to give his mommy happiness!! All four of my kids have given me more happiness than I could have ever dreamed!!!!!

Someone else that brings me so much happiness is MY MOM!!! We may be opposites in many ways . . . I'm an extrovert, she's an introvert , she LOVES to exercise, I ATTEMPT to exercise, the list could go on and on but we LOVE to spend time together!! We can talk about anything, shop anywhere (with or without kids), and enjoy any type of day together! She's such a servant, such a gentle person, and such a classy lady!!!

For Mother's Day I made her a book of a large selection of photographs that she takes and then turns into cards. Take a peek at it HERE! I gave it to her while she was here!!
I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!

(This isn't the best picture of us but somehow we only seem to get pictures of her with the kids and not of just us. This is from the 4th of July in Tahoe laying on a blanket waiting for fireworks.)



( This is Grammy with my sweet niece Avery!!! Being Grammy and Gigi is one of my mom's best roles in life!!)
I have other amazing MOMS in my life that bring me so much happiness.
LAVERNA (Grandma)
She's at the top of this list! I couldn't ask for a better Mother in law and Grandma to my kids. Not to mention the awesome mothering she did with my husband!!!
LOVE YOU LAVERNA!!!
All my sister in laws
All my girlfriends that mother right along with me
All my blogging mommy friends
YOU ALL BRING HAPPINESS TO THIS MOTHER!!!
HAVE A GREAT MOTHER'S DAY!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...