Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wish you could see what I see.

I wish you could see what I see right now! Three little kids running around in their underwear (one in a princess pull up) laughing, screaming, and having a ball together. In the middle of the living room is a blanket with a pile of their "stuff". They've been playing "presents" all week. (I think it's in hopes of keeping the gift opening fun of the holiday going all year long.) Maybe you are glad you can't see it right now, it is sort of loud! It just caught my attention as I sit at the computer trying to do some work. I had to look at them and smile and laugh. THEY LOVE LIFE!! They LOVE EACH OTHER! and THEY LOVE TO RUN!!! I need their energy right now!

As I've checked up on my blogging friends I keep reading the same thing over and over with just different words . . . people feeling down, tired, blah, whatever!! I can relate! Well, today the sun is shinning at our place (on the snow of course) but it's a new day and I'm thinking of the words to a song I like "Today is the day YOU (GOD) have made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. Today is the day!" Find something to rejoice in today . . . maybe it's kids who are laughing, screaming, and enjoying life!

(I had a cute pic of the three kids faces screaming and laughing but I've tried all afternoon to post it and it keeps saying error whenever I try to download any pics. Don't know what the deal is. I'll figure it out another day!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...