Monday, November 10, 2008

MONDAY MORNING

Kids up
Breakfast
Make a lunch for school
Ian dresses - he's out the door
Catch up with Matt and Meridith on the Today Show
Make another lunch for Jas - this is rare
Kiss my man bye - he took the day off at his real job to work his "side" job at the cookie factory (that's what we call it anyway - "Mrs Fields") so we can finish paying off our new van transmission . . . FUN! He's such a hard working man! Love him!
More breakfast
Change a diaper
Pick up breakfast (This is the ONLY meal of the day we all get options and today we had a poptart kid, a cinnamon toast kid, an instant oatmeal kid, and a cereal kid)
Sweep up the floor from the weekend . . . disgusting pile
Make my bed - the only bed in the house I ever make
Dress one kid - other two still in pjs
Fix wild girls hair
Remind "people" to talk nice to mommy.
Organize my pile of stuff so I know what we have going on this weekend.
(I'm a list person, I HAVE to have a list for my week and then for my day!)

Check up on my blogging friends
Try to take a picture of Tatum on the porch checking out the rain . . . she got her boots on by herself and everything so I thought I'd at least let her venture out to the porch . . . but the camera battery was dead. SHOOT!
Sent one whining kid to his bed.
Helped another kid get dressed.
And now you are current on my day so far . . . it's 9:45!
My heads full from my weekend; maybe I'll blog about that later today.
We'll see what else the day brings!
Hopefully it will bring a shower for mommy! HA!!

1 comment:

jlg said...

What?? Jason really works at Mrs. Fields? How did I miss this!!? Can you take a picture? We might need proof.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...