Wednesday, November 12, 2008

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHY

If you are into photography (Heather!), you have to check out one of my friend's blogs! This girl is a girl I used to babysit for in Houston! Not just every once in awhile, I pretty much lived there. Her name is Nicole and since we lived on the same street for so long I was known as Big Nicole and she was known as Little Nicole. She's married to this amazing guy now and I still keep in touch with her, she has the best personality and outlook on life and is crazy about Jesus. Back to the photography thing . . . on her latest blog post her college friend came to visit her in Portland and took pictures of them. I checked out the link on her post and was in tears! The shots look straight out of a magazine!! Nicole and Matt are beautiful people!! I'm telling you if you love photography or just love seeing young couples in love check this out!!!!! Her blog is the one titled "Big Whoop" on my list of blogging friends on the side. It's her latest post and it's titled "Weekend". In her post about the weekend she has a link to all her pics. I guess you could just go straight to the photography site too . . . chelseahudson.wordpress.com
Nicole you are beautiful and you and Matt look amazing together! Thanks for sharing the pics Little Nicole!!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Ha! I'm so glad you loved them! My roommate came to visit for her birthday, but I think I got the best gift out of the deal! The tough part is choosing which ones to print...!

Miss you, Big Nicole!

Heather said...

those photos were so amazing!!! Thanks for Sat night we had the best time! Lets do it again soon!
I loved those fall leave photos too.. let's get together and try to take some! I would love to do that! I'll call you!

Wendy said...

Thank you for sharing her website. I LOVE IT. Hey, really let's get together. We can meet at the dinosaur museum or something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...