Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SCRAPBOOK DAY!!



Last Friday was a GREAT day! Heather, a good friend, and I scrapbooked from 1:00 till midnight! It was heavenly! Twice a year there is a big two day Scrapbook Expo with tons of shopping and cropping! Heather won the dance competition . . . just kidding . . . but they do have several dance competitions for prizes. One of these years I'm just going to be crazy enough and join in. HA! I haven't cropped in months so it was nice to feel creative!


Like my huge tape gun? It's been a big thing in scrapbooking the last year. I got one for my birthday! Jason got a kick out it. The refills are CHEAP and you don't need to refill often. This was my first time to use "the gun"!


It was so much fun scrapping with Heather! We don't seem to have any trouble having a good time! Thanks for a fun day Heather!

I worked on Carter and Coleson's books. These are the first pages in there collage books. I do a baby book for each kid from birth to age one and then a second book with a couple collages from each year after that. It's easier to keep up with all my 50 kids' books that way!





3 comments:

Wendy said...

Thank you for inviting me to your blog. I'm excited to keep up on your family. Looks like you and Heather had a great time, I'm not a big scraper but we'll all have to get together and do something else sometime.

Becca said...

I'm so jealous...how fun! We don't have scrapbook expo's here. :( Hey, I finally started my own scrap blog. If you want to check it out here is the link:

www.beccaspapercutz.blogspot.com.

Heather said...

That was soo much fun!!! We need to do that every 6 months! I love hanging out with YOU!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...